Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring Restaurant Week 2011

It's back! Minneapolis Restaurant Week, Spring 2011 version. February 27 - March 4, 2011.

There are a lot of places on the list that I want to check out... some of my notes:
Al Vento--but they have a great date night every Tuesday (3 course meal for $20), so I will probably just do that sometime.
Amore Victoria--one of those that I always say I want to go to and then forget about
Cosmos--had one of the best martinis of my life at a friend's bachelorette party when we stopped here...
D'Amico Kitchen--supposed to be excellent and I've not been there yet, inexplicably.
Fogo de Chao--best deal of restaurant week, if you ask me. I'm up for putting a group together.
Red Stag Supper Club--always intending to spend more time in Northeast.
Saffron--in my neighborhood, and yet I'm a little intimidated as I know little to nothing about middle eastern food...
Sea Change--a good seafood restaurant downtown? Yes please.

Now taking reservations! And by that I mean--I am now open to making plans to visit any of these places :)

No comments:

Post a Comment