Friday, October 15, 2010

Minne Links 10.15

Good! Hook 'em early. Kids (under 18--sorry to those who are simply young at heart) are now free at the Walker, all day, every day. Thanks Wells Fargo!

Love Uptown? Love wine? Looking for plans next Wednesday evening? I've got just the thing!

Nominations are now being accepted for 2011 James Beard awards. Did you know that anyone is allowed to nominate? Really! Show some love to your favorite local restaurants and chefs here.

Wait... there's a Minnesota Walk of Fame... and Bob Dylan wasn't the first (and with the exception of Prince--the only) to be honored?

This one is tenuously linked to Minneapolis, but I like this blog because a) a friend's older brother writes it, b) it talks about Friday Night Lights, and c) the Wayzata High School football coach is my neighbor! And I happened to run into him last weekend on his way home from the game talked about in this post. Way to go Coach Matt! I'm still jealous of your TV!

And last but not least: this looks awesome. Even though it's allegedly full--I would love to stage an Amazing Case event (Drinkelodeon/Beer Olympics redux, perhaps?)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment