Monday, September 27, 2010

Bottle of Red... Bottle of White...

I don't shop at Surdyk's much, because I have my own preferred neighborhood wine shop. But I can't deny that Surdyk's is a Minneapolis institution. It's been in the same NE location since 1934, and when I've been there, the staff have always been amazing. When I was meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time, one wine expert took about 20 minutes to help me find the perfect bottle of wine to bring them. Their wine sale is an anticipated event and is beginning this week--running September 29 - October 16. Although I may not make it to the sale myself, I came across a great blog with recommendations on the best deals not to miss! Looks like another fun local blog, with a wine focus. Bookmarked!

No comments:

Post a Comment